Living in Los Angeles, we are constantly surrounded by the contagious energy and excitement of sporting events: whether it's football, basketball, hockey or baseball season, we love being at the center of the action. In doing so, we have figured out the greatest way to combine our love for sports with what Swoop does best: transportation, but for sporting events.
We provide transportation nationwide in every city in the US, but let's take a look at some of our favorite sporting destinations in LA.
The Staples Center
- Over the years, we've had the privilege of providing transportation to and from many Laker's games at the heart of Los Angeles: The Staples Center. NBA stars like Lebron James, Kawhi Leonard, Shaquille O'Neal, Paul George, and several others have Swooped with us. Check out some more of our favorite memories here!
- We here at Swoop LOVE basketball, so we had such a blast during All Star weekend at The Staples Center. One of our favorite memories including swooping with Suns player, Javale Mcgee. Watching the games live was a surreal experience - we met so many amazing people and enjoyed being in the middle of all the action.
The Dodger's Stadium
- For all our baseball fans out there, we had the greatest time cheering on the Los Angeles Dodgers in our home stadium. As one of the oldest stadiums in the nation, the Dodger's stadium holds significant historical value in the baseball industry. We absolutely loved riding with them as well as providing transportation for those attending the games. Check out our instagram for some more pictures of this great experience. (fun fact: the stadium is often referred to as "Blue Heaven on Earth," a nickname produced by former Dodger's player, Tommy Lasorda!)
- MLB, NBA, and now NFL - we've had incredible opportunities to ride with another local team, the Los Angeles Rams in the beautiful SoFi stadium! A former racetrack converted into a football stadium in Inglewood, CA, Sofi stadium is one of the few stadiums to be home to two separate football teams. It has also received a number of industry awards for its impeccable design and architecture. We're so excited to return to the SoFi stadium for Super Bowl LVI and catch all the hype live.
- We didn't forget about our amazing college football teams in Los Angeles! The Rose Bowl Stadium is one of the most well known stadiums in the nation, having opened in 1922 and gained its recognition as the leading college football venue. It is home to the USC-UCLA rivalry football games on even numbered years, with the Coliseum hosting during odd numbered years. From the powerful UCLA Bruins to the determined USC Trojans, our rides have been crazy hype and memorable.
- As a part of our partnership with Nike, one of our favorite experiences was driving around some of the best soccer players from Germany: Leroy Sane, Emre Can,Toni Ruediger, Thilo Kehrer and others joined us and our driver Tim for an exciting day filled with events, parties, and more. Check out these fun pictures of Tim and some players!
Swoop cares about their clients and makes sure to show it through efficient, personalized, and reliable services. These events mentioned simply highlight some of our favorites, and we can't wait to provide transportation for even more sporting events going forward.