Senior Transportation Service with Swoop
When the time comes to find alternative options to driving oneself around – whether that applies to you or a loved one – it can sometimes feel like there isn’t a clear answer out there. Do you ask friends and family for lifts, find a local carpool group, or rely on inefficient or costly public transport from now on?
Well, there is an easy answer—and within that, there are even several choices: Swoop has a whole host of senior transportation services, depending on what you or your loved ones need.
Safe, reliable, and sustainable transportation is only a few moments away, with
- Easy Click-to-Call Bookings
- Instant requests
- 24/7 service on call for emergencies
- Fully-vetted professional drivers
Swoop provides seamless access so you can continue to attend all medical care appointments and socialize like you always have. Most importantly you can trust us and we will always make sure to be there for all your requests and questions.
The Advantages are Clear
It’s so easy now that you have found Swoop – with our flexible elderly transportation options, you can now schedule transportation to and from medical appointments, hospital visits, friends and family visits, or trips out.
Everything you experience will adhere to our fundamental core beliefs
- Safety – for example, our door-to-door services provide transportation from the patient's residence to the medical facility and back.
- Tailor-made service – specialized vehicles such as wheelchair-accessible services make our transportation services for elderly people completely inclusive.
- Save time and money – with only the vehicles you need every trip will be affordable, with easy payments, and customer support.
- Comfort and convenience – your transport should provide amenities such as comfortable seating and climate control, so you are as comfortable as you can be.
- Dedicated account manager – each and every one of our team is caring, empathetic, and will listen to all of your needs to build the best and most common sense elderly transportation services for you.
- Carbon neutral – every journey you take is carbon neutral because we don’t believe in adding to the world’s emissions.
Senior transportation for medical appointments
Non-emergency medical transportation requires maximum reliability, safety, comfort, and care. Not only will people experiencing pain or discomfort feel safe and secure, but our non-emergency transport service also helps to minimize the need for emergency journeys.
Senior transportation assistance and patient transfer
No matter how far you need to travel, our compassionate and fully trained team will provide professional and safe non-emergency transportation services.
We have a whole fleet of wheelchair-accessible vehicles where a wheelchair can be secured in place for the duration of the journey – and you can enjoy the amenities available to all our customers such as WiFi and climate control.
All disabilities can be catered for – please let us know your or your loved one’s needs when you call or email us.
Paratransit services provide door-to-door transportation for people with disabilities or mobility issues – talk to us about helping you to arrange this.
Frequenly Asked Questions
How much does medical and hospital transport cost?
We will need to ask you a few questions before we can give you a quote, but rest assured, it will all be made clear for you in writing with no surprises.
How many people can you provide medical transportation for?
While specialist transport means a small number of passengers, please talk to us if anyone else special would like to come on your journey with you, such as a family pet.
How do we book our trip?
Simply click the link at the bottom of our page to see our contact details or email email@example.com. You will always talk to a real person.
Do I need a coordinator for my journey?
We always assign you a senior transportation manager, and they will only call you when they need to.
Is Swoop carbon neutral?
Yes, all of our transport is carbon neutral. Here’s more information - Swoop Rides are now 100% Carbon Neutral
What cities is Swoop located in?
We provide senior transportation services services across many US cities like New York, Austin, Miami, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Contact us for more information about your city.
Book Senior Transporation Services at Swoop
Help – I’m Looking for a Transportation Service for Seniors Near Me!
For any inquiry relating to senior transportation services, call or click below to get started!